• Your password should be complex and difficult for others to guess. Use letters, numbers and special characters [such as !, @, #,$, %, ^, &,* (, )] in your passwords.
• Don't use passwords that are obvious, like your name/nickname, names of your family members, your address, phone number, or any other information that a thief might find in your purse or wallet.
• Do not use the same password as the one which you use to log in to your computer or access your e-mail.
• If your log-in IDs or passwords appear automatically on the sign-in page of a secure web site, you should disable the auto-complete function to increase the security of your information.
To disable the "Auto Complete" function a) Open Internet Explorer and click on "Tools">>"Internet Options">>"Content" b) Under "Personal Information", click on "Auto Complete c) Uncheck "User names and passwords on forms" and click on "Clear Passwords" d) Click "OK"
• If you access any website from a cyber-cafe, any shared computer or a computer other than your own, change your passwords after such use in your own computer at your workplace or at home.• Never share your passwords with others, including family members.